Features include but not limited to:
- Tableless CSS layout
- Multiple layout display options
- Views can be easily integrated into your template
- Choice between Shadowbox animation or Gallerific Views
- Access Rights on Categories or Collection of Images
- Watermark images embedded on the fly (no need to pre watermark)
- Ability to place watermark in different location on images
- Track hits on categories and collections
- Simple interface for adding new categories or collections
- RSS Feed, all categories or single
- Support for category and collection descriptions
- Ability to store images outside of document root.
- Ability to upload a single image file or a zip file of images. Note the allowed size of zip files uploaded is determined by php.ini. If the zip is to big, separate into smaller zip files and upload the zip files one by one. Images will be placed into the folder location.
- Add Description, Keywords, Author and Robot meta information to categories and collections
You will need to download Shadowbox Media Plugin from http://www.softforge.co.uk or another lightbox plugin/module that recognizes lightbox or shadowbox rel attribute in order to use the shadowbox view.
JQuery is also required for effects to work. Visit the help section on general use, and to get the full benefits of XGallery download the modules and plugin in the download section.
If you like this component please rate.
Please consider making a donation if you use this component for commercial use or are happy with your gallery.