acheter viagra france
viagra pfizer en pharmacie belgique
viagra en vente libre en espagne
cialis pas cher paris
ici viagra français
pharmacie cialismg sans ordonnance
prix du viagra super active
acheter kamagra pharmacie
viagra generique en ligne
acheter levitra pas chere
Name: The name of your collection.
- Category: The parent category this collection belongs to.
- Browse Folder: This folder appears after hitting the apply button for the first time. Clicking this link will take you to the Gallery File Manager and allow you to select a folder that’s located in your gallery root directory.
- Collection Folder: When a folder is selected the folder name or path will be displayed here. If you uploaded a zip file of images, this folder will be populated for you. If you didn’t upload a zip file of images, you will need to click on Browse Folder to select a folder.
- Upload Images or Zip File: This is where you can upload a single image or a zip file of images. If you are uploading a single image, you need to select a Collection Folder first. If you upload a zip file of images, if no folder has been selected, the zip file name will become the Collection Folder. If you already have a Collection Folder set, then any images or images from a zip file will be placed the Collection Folder that was previously set.
- Browse Thumbnail: After setting your Collection folder location this link will be visible. When you click on Browse Thumbnail, you will start out in your collection folder location.
- Thumbnail: When a thumbnail has been selected, it will be displayed here.
- Quicktake: This is a short description to be displayed when using the category list view.
- Description: This is the description for your category.
- Hits: Collection hits. This field is modifiable.
- Creation Date: This is the creation date for the collection. If this is left blank, the current date will be used.
- Published: Use this to set the collection to published or unpublished.
- Access Level: Set the access level here.
- Meta Description: Use this field to add a description for this collection. If this is left blank, the default Description is used. If the parent category has a meta description, that description will be included also.
- Meta Keywords: Use this field to add additional keywords when this collection is viewed. If the parent category has keywords, those keywords will be included.
- Meta Authors: Use this field to add a meta author.
- Meta Robots: Use this field to add meta information for robots.