Name: The name of your collection.
- Category: The parent category this collection belongs to.
- Browse Folder: This folder appears after hitting the apply button for the first time. Clicking this link will take you to the Gallery File Manager and allow you to select a folder that’s located in your gallery root directory.
- Collection Folder: When a folder is selected the folder name or path will be displayed here. If you uploaded a zip file of images, this folder will be populated for you. If you didn’t upload a zip file of images, you will need to click on Browse Folder to select a folder.
- Upload Images or Zip File: This is where you can upload a single image or a zip file of images. If you are uploading a single image, you need to select a Collection Folder first. If you upload a zip file of images, if no folder has been selected, the zip file name will become the Collection Folder. If you already have a Collection Folder set, then any images or images from a zip file will be placed the Collection Folder that was previously set.
- Browse Thumbnail: After setting your Collection folder location this link will be visible. When you click on Browse Thumbnail, you will start out in your collection folder location.
- Thumbnail: When a thumbnail has been selected, it will be displayed here.
- Quicktake: This is a short description to be displayed when using the category list view.
- Description: This is the description for your category.
- Hits: Collection hits. This field is modifiable.
- Creation Date: This is the creation date for the collection. If this is left blank, the current date will be used.
- Published: Use this to set the collection to published or unpublished.
- Access Level: Set the access level here.
- Meta Description: Use this field to add a description for this collection. If this is left blank, the default Description is used. If the parent category has a meta description, that description will be included also.
- Meta Keywords: Use this field to add additional keywords when this collection is viewed. If the parent category has keywords, those keywords will be included.
- Meta Authors: Use this field to add a meta author.
- Meta Robots: Use this field to add meta information for robots.